The coming year's calendar highlights the excellent photography of Richard Droker.
This 11 x 8.5 inch wall calendar, opening to 11 x 17 inches, has one month per page and a photo of a charismatic lichen on the facing page. This is a limited edition, first come first serve.
Cost: $12 per calendar.
Shipping & handling: within U.S. 1 to 10 calendars ship for $3, flat rate (USD).
Shipping & handling outside of U.S. 1 to 10 calendars ship for $20, flat rate (USD).
- Front: Ophioparma ventosa
- Dec: Cladonia squamosa
- Jan: Pacific Madrone twig community
- Feb: Arctoparmelia centrifuga
- Mar: Acarospora schleicheri
- April: Ochrolechia upsaliensis
- May: Flavocetraria nivalis
- June: Fuscopannaria pacifica and Normandina pulchella
- July: Peltigera britannica
- Aug: Usnea species on bigleaf maple
- Sept: Dactylina arctica
- Oct: Scytiniium palmatum
- Nov: various crusts on petrified wood
- Dec: Thelomma occidentalis
- Back: Usnea longissima